We are happy to announce the re-opening of our Brewery Tours, but as the health & safety of our customers and staff remains paramount please note the following:
- Tours will be limited to a max of 6 people, this will be reviewed with changed in government guidance.
- Guest temperature checks will take place prior to the start of each tour. If you have a fever or any other Covid-19 symptoms, we are happy to reschedule your tour.
- Face coverings will be required of all guests (unless exempt) throughout the walk-through of the brewery and whenever not seated.
- We may cancel tours with little notice, based on changes in government guidance, in which case we will issue vouchers to reschedule at a suitable date.
Ever wanted to step inside a Modern Craft Brewery? Then you’ve come to the right place. 20 years ago our founder Alastair Hook introduced the nation to modern craft beer. He travelled the world, picking up recipes and techniques from the world’s best, hunting down the newest hops and the finest malt. We pioneered modern craft beer back in 1999, and we haven’t looked back since. Join us for a peek into the heart of our brewery in Greenwich: from the mash tun to the brewery floor. Who knows, you might even be lucky enough to catch our brewers working their magic. After you've seen how the beer is made, our ambassadors will take you through a tutored tasting of our beers. The tour and tasting last about 1.5 hours
- Tours last approximately 1 hour 30 minutes and include 4x 1/3 pint tasting beers
- Tour tickets/ vouchers are non-refundable. You may exchange your tour date/time up to 48 hours before the start of your original booking. Please email email@example.com to arrange.